Products → Multi-Fuel Stoves → Portway Marine
OVERVIEWThe Portway Marine Multifuel is the first stove in the UK that is specifically designed and manufactured to meet the stringent new Code of Practice for the Installation of Solid Fuel Heating and Cooking Appliances in Small Craft (British Standard BS 8511:2010).
The Marine stove helps boat owners comply with the new Code of Practice and, at the same time, cleverly utilise limited cabin space. The stove features built-in heat protection panels to ensure the sides of the stove are kept a lot cooler than normal stoves and allowing it to be placed much closer to combustibles. These heat protection panels also provide additional heat in the form of convection hot air. This combination of radiant heat and convected heat is much more effective at heating narrow boat cabins.
- uilt-in steel hearth which can be placed directly on to a wooden deck - no need for a large hearth, or the 125mm concrete base that the British Standard requires for normal stoves.
- A fiddle rail to stop pans from sliding off the hot plate area
- A single door opening with a positiveshutting latch
- A deck fastening kit included with every stove
- Simple operating controls
- Convected heat as well as radiant heat
- Up to 4.8kW heat output and up to 75% energy efficiency
- Capable of easily burning wood, anthracite and many other suitable fuel types
- An Optional Boost Boiler which can provide hot water and heat one radiator
- Multifuel & Woodburning
- Rated output 4.80kw