Products → Multi-Fuel Stoves → Dovre Tai
OVERVIEWA cast iron stove with a difference, the Dovre Tai is a powerful heating appliance with a thermostatically controlled heat output. Also, the Tai will continue to radiate heat, after burning anthracite coal, long after the fire has died down due to the heat retention qualities of cast iron.
The Tai when burning anthracite coal also offers good burn durations, giving the option of an overnight burn if required.
All these, combine to make the Tai an efficient and attractive source of warmth for your home. This versatile stove can suit both traditional and contemporary interiors with its elegant design and curving details, and is ideal for those who desire something a little different, to create an attractive feature for your living space.
- All cast iron construction
- Woodburning or multi-fuel
- Dedicated anthracite coal burning stove* with gravity fed hopper for easy loading
- Airwash and Cleanburn systems
- Nominal heat output: 9kW
- Heat output range: 5 - 11kW
- High efficiency: up to 80%
- Rear flue exit
- Side loading door for multi-fuel version
- Flue diameter: 150mm
- Maximum log length: 45cm
- Weight: 175kg
- Woodburning or Multi-fuel
- Matt Black
- Rated output 9.0kw